IT focus: How can the D-brand create value for your company?
When you want to shop organically and environmentally friendly - you look for the Island and Swan label. What if your focus is on data protection and information security? Come and hear about the D-label - Denmark's new labeling scheme for IT security and responsible data use.
The D-label was founded by DI, Dansk Erhverv, SMVdanmark, and the Consumer Council Tænk and is financed by Industriens Fond. The D-label aims to create digital security for consumers and clarify which companies show digital responsibility. The D-label is intended to help companies and consumers navigate a world characterized by both stricter regulatory requirements and higher awareness of digital accountability.
Can the D-brand give your company a competitive advantage and business value? Can the D-label give you as a consumer more security when you share and “pay” with your personal information? Can the D-brand increase societal awareness of digital development and thus create a stronger digital Denmark?
Get answers to these and many other questions where the creators of the D-brand in the first part of the webinar will talk about how the D-brand was created and what the brand can be used for. In the second half of the webinar, we will gather a strong panel to discuss the practical application of the D-label, where representatives from the public and private sectors will ask critical questions.
What do you get out of the webinar:
- Insight into what is the D-mark
- What can you use it for as a data controller
- What can you use it for as a data processor
- Is the D-mark sufficient to demonstrate the supervision of data processors?
- Mikael Jensen, director of the D-brand
- Anders Barslund, Head of IT Contract, Licensing and Financial Management, Danmarks Nationalbank
- Jule Egholm, DPO in the Greater Copenhagen Digitization Association (Albertslund, Hvidovre, Høje-Taastrup and Dragør municipalities)
The webinar is free, but requires registration with IDA. The webinar will be in Danish.