Webinar: Create a sustainable and profitable business. Understand the UN’s Global Goals and sustainability in the future
Have you and your company considered how the UN's Global Goals will affect the way business is done today? This IDA-webinar will focus on how the UN's Global Goals will affect society, business, and companies.
Hear about the grand opportunities the UN’s Global Goals have for Danish companies if they are prepared to join from the start. The goals have been set and will be converted in the near future into new regulations and requirements which will turn upside down much of the way we do business today, especially in the area of procurement.
- Introduction by Head Coach Thomas Rex Frederiksen
- Buyers and financiers of the future are business leaders by Economics & Procurement expert Søren Mølby Henriksen
- Positive Impact Commerce – solutions to follow up the UN’s Global Goals
- Example of a state-of-the-art system that supports purchasing and supplier management
- Case: Sustainable procurement
Join and get specific tools to lay the foundation for a sustainable business going forward. Learn to understand how you can get ahead of the global goals and turn these into business opportunities.
The webinar will take place Thursday, 11 February 2021 at 14:00-16:00.
The webinar is free of charge – also if you are not a member of IDA.
Please be aware that the event will be in Danish.