Sign up for Danish Tech Challenge 2023
If you’re a hardware startup and you want to accelerate your business, you’ve come to the right place. This is where you apply for Danish Tech Challenge 2023. The application deadline is May 8.
The application itself is short and easy to fill in and it shouldn’t take you more than a few mins (provided that you already have a deck, which we will encourage you to upload with your application).
Please include the following in your deck:
- A short and precise description of the problem, solution and how your product solves the problem.
- Facts about:
- Market potential
- Traction – what have you reached so far, and what are your plans for the next 3-5 years
- Your product – prototype, IP, technology
- The team – competencies, background
- Funding – traction and plans going forward
Formality regarding your application
Before applying, please read the Q&A below to ensure your startup qualifies for this year’s Danish Tech Challenge. If you have any questions or need further clarification, don’t hesitate to reach out to our lead scout, Kathrine Fogh Albertsen, at email@example.com or call 44123259
- Q: Should I sign up?
A: Yes! But you need to have a Danish CVR number. If you don’t have one already, we can help you.
- Q: Can I sign up for Danish Tech Challenge if I don’t have a hardware product?
A: Sorry, no! Danish Tech Challenge is only for companies with a hardware product.
- Q: How do you define hardware?
A: Anything that is not purely digital or a service.
- Q: Can I have a job while being in Danish Tech Challenge?
A: Yes you can, but at least one of the founders should be full-time in the company. Furthermore, we expect the relevant people in your team to attend our Thursday workshops – every Thursday. The topics shift, so you can take turns according to your roles and competencies within the team.
- Q: We’ve been working on our startup for a while, should we still sign up?
A: Yes, indeed.
- Q: We already have a working prototype – can we still sign up?
A: Yes! We both accommodate brand-new startups and ones with a bit more experience.
- Q: I’m a solo founder, can I sign up?
A: Yes, of course. However, if you get in, we’ll probably try to push you to get a co-founder. Because being on your own is tough. That being said, we’ve had several solo founders in the program who have performed really well.
How to apply
It’s really easy! You just have to fill out the application form below. We are looking forward to receiving your application and getting to know you better!