Applications for Danish Tech Challenge 2019 are open!
Apply right here!
You can also book a tour at Danish Tech Challenge and feel the intensity of the program. Contact Project Manager Camilla Gilbro below.
- Q: Should I apply?
A: Yes! But you need to have a Danish CVR number. If you don’t have one already, we can help you.
- Q: Can I apply to Danish Tech Challenge if I don’t have a hardware product?
A: Sorry, no! Danish Tech Challenge is only for companies with a hardware product.
- Q: How do you define hardware?
A: Anything that is not purely digital or a service.
- Q: Can I have a job while being in Danish Tech Challenge?
A: Of course you can! However, we expect your startup to be your main focus.
- Q: We’ve been working on our startup for a while, should we still apply?
A: Yes, indeed.
- Q: We already have a working prototype – can we still apply?
A: Yes! We both accommodate brand new startups and the ones with a bit more experience.
- Q: I’m a solo founder, can I apply?
A: Yes, of course. However, if you get in, we’ll probably try to push you to get a co-founder. Because being on your own is tough. That being said, we’ve had several solo founders in the programme who have done really well.