Sign up for Danish Tech Challenge
If you’re a hardware startup and you want to accelerate your business, you’ve come to the right place. This is where you apply for Danish Tech Challenge.
The application itself is short and easy to fill in and it shouldn’t take you more than a few mins (provided that you already have a pitch deck, which we will encourage you to upload with your application).
How to apply
It’s really easy! You just have to fill out the application form below. We are looking forward to receiving your application and getting to know you better!
- Q: Should I sign up?
A: Yes! But you need to have a Danish CVR number. If you don’t have one already, we can help you.
- Q: Can I sign up to Danish Tech Challenge if I don’t have a hardware product?
A: Sorry, no! Danish Tech Challenge is only for companies with a hardware product.
- Q: How do you define hardware?
A: Anything that is not purely digital or a service.
- Q: Can I have a job while being in Danish Tech Challenge?
A: Of course you can! However, we expect your startup to be your main focus.
- Q: We’ve been working on our startup for a while, should we still sign up?
A: Yes, indeed.
- Q: We already have a working prototype – can we still sign up?
A: Yes! We both accommodate brand new startups and the ones with a bit more experience.
- Q: I’m a solo founder, can I sign up?
A: Yes, of course. However, if you get in, we’ll probably try to push you to get a co-founder. Because being on your own is tough. That being said, we’ve had several solo founders in the programme who have performed really well.