We are looking for a new intern who wants to be part of the most ambitious startup accelerator in Denmark.
Futurebox is Denmark’s leading deep tech and hardware accelerator and incubator helping and developing startups. We are running three ambitious acceleration programs (Danish Tech Challenge, GreenUP Accelerator, Industry 4.0) and are collaborating with leading deep tech accelerators in Europe to develop and promote European deep tech startups.
Within the last couple of years, Futurebox has established two new acceleration programs. We are on a journey of making our work with the acceleration programs even more efficient. We want you to be part of that journey by using your skills to assist in creating graphical communication and presentation tools.
Becoming part of Futurebox means you’ll do the following:
- Assist in creating internal graphic communication material such as presentations, video manuals, posters etc.
- Identify and execute solutions for more efficient planning processes using digital tools
- Develop creative ways to improve and conceptualize our startup scoreboards
- Occasionally support the Program Coordinator or Managers with ad hoc tasks in relation to network events, workshops, pitch days etc.
You will have room to grow at Futurebox. We want to help you navigate your way and give you time to explore. We are very curious on what you can bring to the table.
Besides from that you can expect to:
- Become an integrated part of a team with 15 dedicated and experienced colleagues
- Put theory into practice and develop your practical competencies further
- Foster an international mindset and network
- Become part of a strong tech community with employees and startups where you might find your future career path
Now, we need to know who you are?
We are especially looking for an intern who:
- Has a relevant educational background, perhaps within multimedia design, design and business (communication design and media), communication or other similar educations
- Is passionate about and experienced in using digital drawings and illustrations as part of your communication toolbox
- Is outgoing, helpful, and ready to tackle new challenges
- Is self-driven, able to execute tasks and work in a structured manner
- Has good communication skills
How do you apply?
Please upload your CV, cover letter and profile picture to our online application system no later than the 2 August 2021: Interviews will be held 6 August 2021.
If you any questions about the position, feel free to contact Program Coordinator, Cindy Horsted Bramsen (email@example.com), by mail.
The final practicalities:
The internship period is preferably full-time in 6 months, but 3 months is also possible, starting in August or September. You will have flexible working hours to suit your educational schedule. The internship is unpaid but includes free lunch and travelcard from Copenhagen.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!