We are looking for new interns to try their forces in the most ambitious startup accelerator in Denmark. Be part of driving agile international projects within startup tech!
Who are we?
Futurebox is the industry-leading acceleration- and incubation environment in Copenhagen developing start-ups within Deep Tech and hardware. We are running three ambitious acceleration programs and are coworking with leading Deep Tech accelerators in Europe to develop and promote European Deep Tech start-ups.
We want you to be part of driving startups to elevate their competitiveness on the European market and develop strategies to bring value to the startups. You have a high interest in tech and would love to develop your skills with startup development.
Who are you?
We are specifically looking for a person who:
- Has a relevant educational background and minimum 2nd year of the BA program – i.e. within Business, innovation, and/or entrepreneurship.
- Is outgoing and ready to tackle new challenges.
- Is self-driven and vigorous in their tasks, but not shy to ask for help from the team.
- Is detail-oriented, analytical and has good coordination skills.
- Has a good business understanding of different industries and companies.
- Has good communicational skill in English – Danish is a plus.
Work tasks that could be part of your internship:
- Research new possibilities for verticals, corporates, and funding for next programs/verticals.
- Assist our Lead Scout in scouting and assessing ambitious startups.
- Participate in planning and organizing action plans for startups.
- Participate and take notes in meetings with startups.
- Participate in the management of programs and startups.
- Planning and organizing of new programs/verticals.
- Organizing workshops for startups.
What can you expect from us?
- Become an integrated part of the team with 12 dedicated and experienced colleagues.
- Bring theory into reality and develop your competencies further.
- Working in various areas of the organization.
- Becoming part of a leading deep tech community, with ambitious employees and startups.
- Foster an international mindset and network.
How to apply?
Are you interested in the job? And does your profile match the qualification requirements? Then please upload your application and your CV, via Elvium. CLICK HERE to upload.
Feel free to contact Christina Rich, by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the position.
- The internship period is preferably 6 months, 35h per week.
- Flexible working hours to suit your educational schedule.
- Free coffee and lunch
- Application deadline: December 1st.