Read about how DTU Science Park a/s handles personal data here.
DTU Science Park a/s is the data controller for the information we process about our customers and business partners, prospective customers, website visitors, newsletter recipients, event participants as well as job applicants and employees.
We make sure that all processing of personal data is in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation of 25 May 2018.
Our contact information is:
DTU Science Park a/s
Tel.: +45 45 86 41 00
We process the following personal data
When you use our website, we collect data about you in order to generate statistics, optimize user functions and target advertising. The data collected are
- Your IP address (used for statistical purposes and remarketing).
- Your operating system and browser version (used for future optimisation of user experience on the website).
- Date and time of the visit on the website (used for statistical purposes).
- Data is disclosed to third parties such as Google, LinkedIn and Facebook in order to generate statistics or target remarketing for DTU Science Park a/s.
Newsletters and contact forms
When you agree to receiving newsletters or complete a contact form via our website, we store your personal data. We process the following information:
DTU Science Park a/s uses web-based services like Mailchimp and Salesforce to handle subscription flows and conduct analyses. Data is stored on their servers within the EU or within the Privacy Shield cooperation and will not be disclosed.
You can unsubscribe to newsletters at the bottom of each newsletter, where you can also view and change your contact information. Messages received via the completed contact forms are stored for up to six months.
DTU Science Park a/s uses the web-based service Eventbrite to handle signups and carry out analyses. Data is stored on their servers within the EU or within the Privacy Shield cooperation and will not be disclosed. We process the following information:
- Company name
DTU Science Park a/s uses the web-based service Elvium to handle applications. Applications are processed responsibly and confidentially and are stored for up to six months, unless otherwise agreed.
If you apply for a job with us, we will process the personal data you have given us. The data is not disclosed to others.
Personal data about customers and business partners
DTU Science Park a/s processes general contact information about our customers and business partners in order to fulfil our contractual relationships and provide the services promised. The data is processed securely and confidentially and is not disclosed to others.
Personal information is never disclosed to a third party, unless you expressly give consent. We never collect personal information unless you have provided us with such information upon registration or participation in a survey, etc. We do not collect sensitive personal information.
If you want access to the information stored about you by DTU Science Park a/s, you can write to us at email@example.com.
- You have the right to access the personal information we process about you, and you can raise an objection to us processing it.
- You have the right to update the personal information we store about you.
- You have the right to request the deletion of the personal data we store about you. If you wish to have your personal information deleted, we will delete all information that we are not obligated by law to save.
- If the processing of personal information is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent. This means that processing will be terminated, unless we are obligated by law to process the personal information.
How we protect your personal information:
- We have adopted policies for IT security and personal data, and our employees are continuously informed about safe processing of data.
- Our IT systems generally have a high level of security through firewall, encryption, devise protection, and other measures and we continuously adapt to the current risk assessment. Systems operation and any attacks from hackers or viruses are continuously monitored.
You can complain about our processing of personal data about you to the Danish Data Protection Agency. For contact information and more about filing a complaint, click here (in Danish): datatilsynet.dk.